helleroskjar

Unhinge the Universe
Aleksandr Voinov, L.A. Witt
Bad Wolf Blood
Marcy Jacks
Evenfall (In the Company of Shadows, #1)
Santino Hassell, Ais
Chance Assassin: A Story of Love, Luck, and Murder
Nicole Castle
Fire's Embrace (Chronicles of the Shifter Directive, #6)
Scarlet Hyacinth
Emperor's Consort - Scarlet Hyacinth This book is about the MCs:

Hareem Tersain a ice draechen, King to the draechens and mate to Taryn Lovington

Taryn Lovington a werewolf, with some magical blood and true mate to Hareem Tersain

The Directive rules, say that shifters from the lower caste can never be a consort only a concubine.
This rule almost destroyed the true bond between them, not only that vampires and werewolves seem on the same time to want revenge and war against the family Tersain.

Hareem think that he need to follow the rules and find a woman to show that he is a real king, so many times he hurt Taryn, because he can not take the last step to be who he want to be and follow his dreams. These dreams will never hurt his people in anyway, these dreams does not kill Innocent people. Hareem need to know that was he change will help and heal every shifter, because they will not be higher or lower than others, but all will now be equal. This will give the freedom to the true mates, that already have found each other and hide, because it is forbidden to have children from lower or higher caste.

Taryn is lovely and kind, he has so much love and is in many ways Innocent, but also strong when he need to be, he is patient even if this hurt him. He know that Hareem need to find out he is King now and that it is not the high lords that decide what rules he should follow, that he need to try every choice and if this does not work, then they can be together again. The thing Taryn know is that Hareem really love only him and their unborn child, that Hareem only want to protect him and never want to hurt him.

Hareem's errors almost cost Taryn's life and that of their unborn, we see that the sacrifice Taryn make and the sacrifice Hareem do, that will change what way he see about himself and the dreams he have. They only almost need to die before the change and choices will be a reality, for the better.

The enemy use others as tools and only with help from different races, they all can fight the real enemy. Damn I really hope they have won against him or are this enemy taking another unborn child or human with the hate and evil in their soul. This enemy almost killed the MCs that I love, the family, friends and their unborn children.

Some of the tools, really are power hungry and want more power, the evil bitch that want to marriage Hareem. That bitch does not care that she kill Innocent people, I really can not have pity to such a person, she got what she deserved *grrr* and the stepmother to Sari she need to get exiled the rest of her llife, her hate almost cost both Sari's real mother and father their life, I do not think it was the evil enemy that have the control of her this time, she want the power and be Queen.

Most people in this series do I love and hope for them the happiness, family, friends and peace they deserve. But for the others they are to evil and hateful, they do not care about Innocent people and kill them if they have the chance to, Them I wish they go to jail/exiled the rest of their life, the royal family Tersain only kill if there is no other choice, to protect themselves and their people, they are kind and lovely, they know the Directive rules will destroy them all if there are no change to this. They want peace and allies, because they know in the future that they will need all the help, there will always be a enemy more evil and stronger, together they will be stronger, not alone.

This Series I LOVE, MORE PLEASE <3 <3 <3

Complicated and a much bigger picture than what we know about, maybe they win the fight with the enemy this time, but what about this enemy are waiting to get strong again and use this evil to make a horror, that every shifter need to fight to survive. This enemy are like the demons/devils we see in horror movies and never feel sure when they will attack again. Will this enemy find allies so he is stronger next time he fight the shifters?

Damn so many things in this picture that I do not know about yet and in some way scared about to read